Oh no, I've got the big bad boys at Fits News all mad at me over calling them out on their double standard of the Republican record of governance.
Their big come back? Saying I have multiple chins! These are some super tough guys. I better watch out. Their keyboard is oh so tough!!
*Update:
It looks like Fits has no answer to actual facts. That's a shame too cause I know he's been poking around this site from the visiting IP's. Oh well. Reading through the comments piling up on the thread it's the same old Republican tripe. Obama is a socialist, Obama has failed, quit blaming Bush, it's been a year already, Obama bailed out the banks, Bush isn't running anymore, Obama is unpopular, blah, blah, blah. It's been the same for years now. They are delusional.
When you say things like, Obama socialized medicine, has exploded the deficit and garbage about federal bailouts, and ran his campaign opposite of any of it, at least back it up. Especially when the guy you voted for twice created the very deficit you now complain about, socialized this country more than any president ever has, bailed out more private industry than any president in history, and left office the most unpopular president in human history. No more pretending, just own it.
The Fold Blog welcomes all comments as a means of engaging the political debate. Comments from new visitors may take a moment to appear on the site. Some may go through a moderator as well. Please be patient. Click here to read our comment policy.