- Attorney General Eric Holder is said to be leaving open the possibility of trying terror suspects in military courts. I have no problem with trying terror suspects in military courts. I also have no problems with incarcerating them on American soil either. I believe our Bureau of Prisons is more than qualified to handle cowards who would rather blow up innocent civilians than stand and fight.
- This is hilarious. Ezra Klein says the Obama administration's handling of recess appointments favors the GOP enormously. I tend to agree with Ezra. Say what you will about Republicans and the Bush White House, but getting outsmarted politically was very rare.
- I think I'm getting this right. Esquire surveyed 75 anonymous Republican leaders and 59 of them said President Obama is a socialist. 78% of Republicans in leadership positions think the president is a socialist? Seems kind of low doesn't it???
- This week in Republican Right Wing Extremism: Nathan Augustine, 35, pleaded no contest to arson charges after confessing to throwing a Molotov cocktail into the Creative Visions tattoo parlor after the tattoo artists refused to give him a tattoo with a swastika and crosshairs overlaid on President Obama's face.
And..
Tea Bagger and Sarah Palin supporter Gregory Girard, a Manchester technology consultant, was arrested by the ATF for stockpiling weapons. Girard is said to believe President Obama was about to impose martial law for which his stockpile would come and handy and that Sarah Palin was on a mission from God to save the nation. Viva Bush!
- Is it just me or could you also careless about a nude pic of Jersey Shore girl "Snooki." It would be more surprising if she didn't have one.