FITS Clears the Air and So Should We

Will Folks and his blogging partner Nancy Mace have a new post up this afternoon claiming to clear the air about why Folks came forward with his admission of having an "inappropriate physical relationship" with S.C. rep and GOP candidate for governor Nikki Haley in 2005 and the media storm that has followed. In short, they claim Folks had to because a South Carolina newspaper was going to publish the story any way; and that they were in contact with the Haley campaign the whole time.

Folks probably did the right thing and now so should The Fold Blog.  It pains me to admit this but in 2001, during a weak and very dry spell (dude you've had one too), I too had an "inappropriate physical relationship" with Will Folks. He will deny this, and I'm prepared for that.  But what I won't tolerate is any personal attack on this blog by Folks.  Don't judge me people.  Just know that God has forgiven both of us. I'll have no further comment, unless I keep writing new blog posts about it.

The Fold Blog welcomes all comments as a means of engaging the political debate. Comments from new visitors may take a moment to appear on the site. Some may go through a moderator as well. Please be patient. Click here to read our comment policy.

Free HTML