Under the Weather

Sorry everyone, I've been a little under the weather these last two days and have barely been off the couch. Not that lying around on the couch isn't normal behavior for me. It's that I felt like crap while lying on the couch. I seem to be better just in time for tailgating this weekend, which is great news.

Other than that, I wanted to do a followup on a stats post from August.
  • Avg. Daily Hits = 3,500- that's down about a thousand hits.
Top Keyword Searches
bush idiot
walk with god
republican tea baggers
health care reform
Obama
  • Returning Readers = 250/day- that's up 75 from August.

The Fold Blog welcomes all comments as a means of engaging the political debate. Comments from new visitors may take a moment to appear on the site. Some may go through a moderator as well. Please be patient. Click here to read our comment policy.

Free HTML