Is Bill Brady really going to pull this off? With 87% reporting, it sure looks like.
Yikes!
Quinn will have his hands full with this guy.
*Update:
With 91% reporting Dillard has edged ahead in the Republican Guv primary. Wow, just when I was looking forward to Brady dragging his knuckles across the state, it looks like a moderate Dillard will face a moderate Quinn. 9% still to report so it could change.
**Update:
With 96% of precincts reporting, Kirk Dillard has about a 900 vote lead over right wing nut job Bill Brady. It's no surprise that Quinn took the Dem nod, but it would be a shock to see Brady pull out the Repub nod. In a way I would prefer Brady just because I would like to see how moon-bat crazy he could rile the GOP. On the other hand, I would be relieved to see a moderate like Dillard chill out the GOP and help them get over their conspiracy theory base. That would be the best thing for everybody actually.
***Update:
Spoke too soon. Brady has just opened up an almost 2,000 vote lead over Dillard. Get the nut sacks and your subscription to Conspiracy Theory ready!!
The Fold Blog welcomes all comments as a means of engaging the political debate. Comments from new visitors may take a moment to appear on the site. Some may go through a moderator as well. Please be patient. Click here to read our comment policy.