Quickies

  • I think for once I actually agree with Liz Cheney. Let gays serve openly in the military!
  • The war in Iraq has a new name. It's now called the war in Iraq.
  • I really could careless about Tiger Woods. I'm not a huge golf fan but even if I was, I would careless about Tiger Woods. He's done pretty much what every other famous athlete does. When I do watch Tiger play golf, it's not because he cheats on his wife. It's because he's the best golfer in the world. I really don't care what he does in his personal life.
  • Failed Republican Presidential Candidate, Mitt Romney, says President Obama "fails to understand America." This from a guy who equates his sons working on his presidential campaign to serving in the military during time of war. Needless to say, Mitt also believes God lives on planet Kolob and that he is a prophet.

The Fold Blog welcomes all comments as a means of engaging the political debate. Comments from new visitors may take a moment to appear on the site. Some may go through a moderator as well. Please be patient. Click here to read our comment policy.

Free HTML