Let the Credits Roll, even where they don't belong

Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-IA) in a press release from last week:

"I worked successfully to improve Medicare payments to doctors in rural states like Iowa and, in turn, access for beneficiaries, as part of the health care reform enacted this year."

Uhhhh...no you voted against health care reform. How do they get away with this stuff? Usually the Des Moines Register is really good at picking up these lies and following up with the truth. I'll do some searching and see if they have already.

On a side note, I might have mentioned this before, one time I was at a dinner and sat close by Sen. Grassley. He was spitting food all over the place all night long. He ate like a stray dog. It was disgusting. His political ethics are familiar to his eating habits.

The Fold Blog welcomes all comments as a means of engaging the political debate. Comments from new visitors may take a moment to appear on the site. Some may go through a moderator as well. Please be patient. Click here to read our comment policy.

Free HTML