Ink Pen Chronicles

I like good ink pen. There I admitted it. I found one this morning that has real promise. It's a Pentel EnerGel.

I have a weird hand writing style.  I'm right-handed but I tilt the paper that I'm writing on to the right like a left-handed person would do.  I don't know where it came from but it's a bad habit I picked up in elementary school.  I also write in blue ink, nearly always.  So I have to have a good ink pen that I'm comfortable with while holding it at a weird angle.  I obsess about finding good ink pens and I might have found one that's a keeper.

0 comments :

The Fold Blog welcomes all comments as a means of engaging the political debate. Comments from new visitors may take a moment to appear on the site. Some may go through a moderator as well. Please be patient. Click here to read our comment policy.

Free HTML