Still having some trouble with the java script on the site. Sometimes the slider at the top works and sometimes it doesn't. During Christmas Break I'm going to get things tidied up.
First, a whole new layout is on the way. I've been testing it on a sample site and I still have a few kinks to work out but I'm really liking the new template. Second, I'm getting rid of the twitter account. I haven't used it in months and I personally hate twitter. I have no use for it. Third, I'm going to start offering more local political coverage after the first of the year. Most readers not from Illinois or deep south Illinois, like myself, might get bored but I think it's a must for the void I see in state and local government.
Finally, don't forget to add me to your Facebook!!
The Fold Blog welcomes all comments as a means of engaging the political debate. Comments from new visitors may take a moment to appear on the site. Some may go through a moderator as well. Please be patient. Click here to read our comment policy.