Blog Updates II

The Fold Blog took a massive hit this week from something called the flu bug. All hands seem back on deck and maybe tonight or this weekend some life can be breathed back into the blog. Personally, I think the flu was a huge right wing conspiracy from either Spinner or maybe Kent and/or Jaz. There's also a possibility that some crazy right wing Republican nut already infected that lives close by paid a visit to my house just to get my whole family sick. I don't put anything passed 'em. I know their world would be better with me gone. Didn't work this time suckas!

The Fold Blog welcomes all comments as a means of engaging the political debate. Comments from new visitors may take a moment to appear on the site. Some may go through a moderator as well. Please be patient. Click here to read our comment policy.

Free HTML