Rand Paul's Alternative to Not Finding a Date

If I'm not mistaken, and I very well could be, Randy Paul is for legalizing marijuana. I am as well.  So the story floating around about his college years where he belonged to some pot smoking society is pointless to me  That's just one half of the story though.

What's interesting to me, however, is that the Sir Rand Campaign has not denied that he kidnapped a girl while attending Baylor and forced her to smoke weed.  This seems odd.  That's a pretty serious charge, a federal crime to be exact.  The pot smoking aside, kidnapping someone is significant.  If I was being accused of kidnapping a girl, and I did no such thing, I think I would be a little more confrontational in my denial.  Or in the very least offer a denial.

0 comments :

The Fold Blog welcomes all comments as a means of engaging the political debate. Comments from new visitors may take a moment to appear on the site. Some may go through a moderator as well. Please be patient. Click here to read our comment policy.

Free HTML